In 2014, we joined forces with the Tentamus Group of worldwide laboratories, making us a powerhouse international lab service.
We service a large range of clients, from individual consumers to mid-sized agricultural producers to Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, since we have USDA vegetation and soil import permits, we are fully set-up to serve our overseas clients. With three primary service lines covering a wide variety of analytical services:
- Nutrition labeling
- Waster water
- Pesticide residue-related testing
We’ve got you covered!
Tentamus represents a group of companies based in Berlin, whose objective it is to unite laboratories that are leading in quality. This results in a comprehensive and broad range of services that allows for compatibility with a wide variety of customer demands and timely as well as expert execution.
As a company of Tentamus, Columbia Laboratories can offer you an even greater range of analyses from one single source.
Columbia Laboratories is dedicated to providing accurate data at the highest level of efficiency. We care what goes into our bodies and we want others to enjoy the reassurance our labs can provide.
At the forefront of analytical testing, we bring expertise to the table for producers, processors and consumers, using the most advanced technology in the industry.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 specifies the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and/or calibrations, including sampling. It covers testing and calibration performed using standard methods, non-standard methods, and laboratory developed methods. Columbia Laboratories is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited through ANAB.
- Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditations Program (ORELAP)
- ORELAP Fields of Accreditation
- Washington Department of Ecology Certificate and Scope
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE)
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Testing ANAB Certificate and Scope
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (Registered Laboratory # US20007)
Our personnel maintain memberships in the following professional organizations:
- American Chemical Society
- American Herbal Products Association
- American Society for Mass Spectrometry
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Western Hemp Professionals
- AOAC International
- AOCS (American Oil Chemists Society)
- Institute of Food Technologists
- Northwest Food Processors Association
- Northwest Environmental Business Council – NEBC
- Oregon Association of Water Utilities
- Oregon Cannabis Association
- Oregon Cannabis Retailers Association
- Oregon Environmental Laboratory Association (OELA)
Our quality assurance policy is implemented and enforced through the unequivocal commitment of management, at all levels, to the Quality Assurance (QA) principles and practices outlined in our comprehensive quality assurance ethic programs. Our policy is to use good professional practices, to uphold the highest quality of service and to comply with the TNI and ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standards.
The primary responsibility for quality rests with each individual within the lab. Every employee must ensure that the generation and reporting of quality analytical data is a fundamental priority. All employees are trained annually on ethical principles and procedures surrounding the integrity of the data generated. Columbia Food Labs also maintains a strict policy of client confidentiality.