Now you get 20 cannabinoids on the standard potency profile for all cannabis matrices at Columbia Laboratories- for the same great price!
“We have validated an additional 5 analytes with clear resolution to bolster the advancing science of cannabinoid minors,” said Kelly O’Connor, business development. “The additional data helps define controversial peaks, such as Delta 8 and Delta 9, and is vital for process formulation.”
Please note the information below for sample submission:
Validated Matrices: Flower/ Biomass, Crude, Oil (s), Infused products.
TAT: 3 Business Days (potency only samples)
- CBT – NEW as of 4/5
- CBL – NEW as of 4/5
- CBE – NEW as of 4/5
- D8-THCV – NEW as of 4/5
- Exo THC – NEW as of 4/5
How to Request 3 Day TAT for Potency only samples
- Use a separate COC for POTENCY ONLY samples.
- List Potency-Standard in the column
- Mark RUSH on the turnaround time request
- Sign and date the COC.
- Print and send in with samples.
- Reports will be sent 3 business days from the time the sample was received. No Extra Charge.