A passion for nutritious, safe, and quality food is what drives our team of skilled and experienced analysts. By utilizing the most recent advancements in food analysis technology, we are able to provide rapid results that are accurate and reliable every time.
Nutrition Label Testing
We provide the entire breadth of testing required to produce US FDA Nutrition Facts Labels compliant with current regulations in addition to the updated 2020 regulations.
Additional nutritional testing for fortified, supplemented, and functional food and food ingredients:
- Fatty Acid Profiles ( Saturated, Trans, Monounsaturated, Polyunsaturated, Omega-3, 6, 9)
- MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Linoleic Acid, EPA, DPA, DHA
- Trace Minerals
Food Safety and Quality Testing
Ensuring that your product is safe for consumers and adheres to federal quality standards is of the utmost importance. We are capable of testing a vast array of analytes that provide key insight into the quality and safety of a food product, including:
- Shelf Life Testing (Water Activity, PH, Peroxide Value, Free Fatty Acids, Sensory)
- Quantitative Allergen Testing (Gluten, peanut, total milk, soy, egg, and more)
- Preservative Testing (Benzoate/Sorbate, Sulfites/Sulfur Dioxide)
- Contaminant Testing (3-MCPD)
- Tests of Identity (Titratable Acidity, Salt by Chloride, Brix. Alcohol)
Animal Feed Testing
We also are equipped to perform a guaranteed analysis on animal feed and pet food.
- Crude Fat
- Crude Fiber
- Total Sugars
- Total Carbohydrates
- Vitamins and Minerals