Consulting & Custom Services
Our consulting and training services help you focus on your business. You can feel confident knowledgeable staff will help you with technical expertise, project management and guide you to the proper process or analytical method for your needs.
Our highly knowledgeable staff will provide customized services including:
- Project management and historical data evaluation.
- Interpretation of results.
- Electronic reporting of drinking water bacteria results to Oregon Public Health.
- Monitoring of the State’s requirements for compliance of public water systems.
- Assistance in managing permit requirements for wastewater and stormwater.
- Providing properly preserved sampling containers.
- Scheduling of courier and/or collection services for various areas.
Columbia Laboratories’ highly trained field technicians are available to perform sample collection and field-testing for stormwater and wastewater. Dedicated ISCO samplers are offered for composite sampling to eliminate cross-contamination.
Upon request, we provide sample collection for drinking water wells and public water systems throughout selected areas.
If you have questions please call or email our customer services department at (503) 254-1794 for additional information. For Water Testing please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For other sampling needs, please contact email@example.com.