Get your OHA Voucher and submit well-water samples to Columbia Laboratories for safety testing.
From now until May 15th, Oregon Health Authority is issuing vouchers for well water testing to qualified residential well owners who have been impacted by the 2020 wildfires.
Residents may apply for a well water testing voucher on the Oregon Health Authority’s web site, and submit samples to Columbia Laboratories for safety testing, with no cost to the well owner.
Should you apply?
If you sustained losses or damage to your residential well, due to wildfires beginning September 7, 2020, you are eligible for a voucher.
Even if the fire did not directly damage your well, or if you have repaired damage to your well, you may be eligible for a voucher, as testing is an important step in recovering your property.
To get assess your eligibility and apply for a voucher, please visit:
Vouchers will cover testing for:
- Arsenic, Nitrate, Bacteria, Lead.
AND, if recommended, additional testing:
- Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, and Xylenes (BTEX).
STEP BY STEP
- Obtain your voucher from OHA.
- Contact Columbia Labs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you:
- Instructions for how to conduct sampling.
- Sample Materials (sterile bottles)
- Form to submit to Columbia Laboratories with Samples
- Collect Samples
- Submit everything to Columbia Laboratories ASAP.
Sample Collection is available upon request and availability.
For on-site sampling, availability, and pricing, please email: email@example.com